Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this site
Changes to these terms
- Commencing no less than 30 days after the date of posting (or such later date as we indicate in the relevant posting), if any of the changes is to an operative provision of these terms which is capable of adversely affecting you. If you do not wish to be governed by the new version of these terms, you may notify us on or before the date when the new version of these terms is to take effect, and from that
dateyou must cease to use the Jacksclubs Services and we reserve the right to terminate your Account; or
- Immediately upon the date of posting (or such later date as we indicate in the relevant posting), if the changes are not to operative provisions, or not capable of adversely affecting you – examples of which would include, without limitation, changes to contact details referred to, or the refinement of provisions that are already included, in these terms.
New customer/users – A user who signed up for gambling sites for the first time after using the unique link provided by Jack’s Clubs to register an account with the Merchant.
Sign-up Bonus – a One-time bonus for each gambling site to which a new user is signing up and up to 5 gambling sites.
The Jack’s Clubs service
The Jack’s Clubs Service allows Account Holders to earn Sign-up Bonus form up 5 different partners (casino and betting sites- ” Merchants”), for new customers only, after signing up for Jack’s Clubs site and after
The Account Holder must be a new user with the Merchant in order to earn Sign up
To qualify for Sign-up Bonus, the Merchant must confirm to Jack’s Clubs that the Account Holder’s Bet constitutes a Qualifying Transaction, and the Sign-up Bonus – related fee payable to us by the Merchant for the Qualifying Transaction (Fee) must be received by us. We pay Sign-up Bonus out of Fees received by us from Merchants.
After fulfillment of the above condition in order to receive the Sign-up Bonus. The user will be requested to transfer his PayPal or Skrill account number. If a user is entitled to receive the sign-up bonus but not asked to provide details of such account to transfer the registration bonus, the user must send through the contact page on site the following details: user full name, to which sites the user signed up and the dates of the signed up. The user may be asked to provide additional details.
a Jack’s Clubs account
You must be at least 18 years of age to register an Account. A person or household may have no more than one Account.
You must register for the Jack’s Clubs Service using accurate and current information about yourself – including your correct name, address and any other requested details. If you are asked for, and provide, details of a bank (or other similar) account, Paypal account or Skrill account, into which you wish to receive payments, you (a) must ensure that you are, and remain, fully entitled to use that sign up bonus receipt method, and (b) confirm that you wish to receive sign up bonus through that sign up bonus Receipt Method. You should keep this information updated through your Account.
You must ensure that the email address we hold for you is kept up-to-date and that you have full access to it – we will be sending you important messages and others there. If you change email address, then you must change the email address we hold for you on your Account.
Please note that your Sign up bonus Receipt Method (such as PayPal or Skrill) may have rules about the maximum or minimum payment that you can receive through that Sign up bonus Receipt Method.
Sign up bonus
After an Account Holder completes a Qualifying Transaction with a Merchant, and once we have received the Fee for that Qualifying Transaction, we pass the related Sign up bonus on to the Account Holder through his/her Sign up bonus Receipt Method.
The applicable rate of currency conversion shall be the market rate according to the Euro Forex at the time that the
Please note that there are various circumstances in which a transaction with a Merchant may not constitute a Qualifying Transaction, or Sign up bonus may not result from it. In addition, there are various circumstances in which Sign up bonus will not be payable to the Account Holder, and will be forfeited to us, namely:
- the transaction to which the
Sign upbonus relates is not a Qualifying Transaction;
- the Product or Service offered by the Merchant is ineligible for the Incentives offered under these terms;
- the Account Holder previously held an account with the Merchant. the
Sign upbonus is attributed to an Account Holder or Account that has been:
- suspended by us under these terms
- associated with any fraudulent activity or any breach of these terms;
- used to make purchases on behalf of, or for the benefit of, any other person.
- where the
Sign upbonus is held in, or attributable to, an Account that has been inactive for more than four months. In this event, the Sign upbonus shall be forfeited.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate any Account Holders access to the Jacksclubs Service, or parts of it if in our reasonable view the relevant Account Holder or Account appears to be in breach of any provision of these terms.
An Account should be used only for purchases on the Account Holder’s own behalf, and not on the behalf of, or for the benefit of, any other person(s).
We monitor Account usage closely and if we detect any activity to suggest an Account Holder or other user is attempting to abuse the Incentive schemes offered by Jack’s Clubs by impersonating or assuming the identity of another user in order to benefit from the incentive scheme, or as a way to hold multiple Accounts, or for any other reason including where we believe Accounts have been managed by the same individual or group of individuals, we reserve the right to freeze all Accounts we believe to be involved in the activity and suspend and/or decline all payments associated with those Accounts.
We reserve the right to suspend, decline or terminate any claims or Accounts, or to withhold or void any payments, for any reason, including where we believe the Account Holder of other user is abusing the Incentive schemes or is engaging in fraudulent activity, without prior notice.
Account Holders must not enter into, or attempt to enter into, any transaction with a Merchant or gain Sign up bonus (a) by providing personal information of someone else, or a payment method which they are not entitled to use, (b) by deceptively or unfairly exploiting a Merchant’s offering, or (c) in breach of any terms and conditions applied by us or the Merchant to that transaction.
It is each Account Holder’s obligation to ensure that any material posted by him/her or associated with his/her Account:
- is not defamatory, offensive, or abusive or of an obscene, indecent or menacing nature;
- is not intended or likely to cause needless annoyance, inconvenience or distress to any person;
- does not contain any computer virus, macro virus, Trojan horse, worm, or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt, or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer or to surreptitiously intercept, access without authority, or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- does not contravene any applicable law or regulation (including, but not limited to, laws governing consumer protection, distance selling, unfair competition, anti-discrimination, false advertising, copyright, trademark, and privacy);
- does not breach the rights of any person or entity (including any rights or expectations of privacy);
- where it constitutes feedback on a Merchant, is accurate and fair; and
- does not advertise any goods or services.
If you see or experience anything while using the Jack’s Clubs Services that appears to infringe any of the above requirements, we would like you to inform us by using our contact form.
We or our partners may offer new or additional services through Jack’s Clubs from time to time. Your use of those services may be subject to additional terms and conditions, which you must comply with. Provided that those terms are notified to you on the Site in an appropriate manner (as determined by us in our reasonable discretion) when you agree to take those services, any failure by you to comply with a material provision of the terms governing those services will amount to a breach of these terms.
Accessing our site
We reserve the right to withdraw, modify or suspend aspects of the Jack’s Clubs Service, or the entirety of it, where we have legal, security, technical or commercial reasons to do so. We will endeavor to give you 30 days advance notice before taking such action, except where it is necessary to take earlier action for security reasons or because of technical difficulties which would otherwise adversely affect the Jack’s Clubs Service.
We do not guarantee that our Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our Site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our Site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Site.
We will strive to ensure that any periods of planned unavailability, which you will be informed of when you access the Jack’s Clubs Service at the relevant time, are kept to a minimum.
Intellectual property rights
Jack’s Clubs is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You must not use any part of the content on our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
Changes to our site
We may update our Site from time to time and may change the content at any time. We do not guarantee that our Site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions. Specifically, we may change the Incentives on our Site from time to time.
No reliance on information
The content on our Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our Site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Limitation of our liability
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use our Site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Site.
If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of anticipated savings;
- business interruption;
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide our Site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our Site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our Site. Such links should not be interpreted as an endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
We do not guarantee that our Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmers, and platform in order to access our Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site. You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offense. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
Third party links and resources on our site
Where our Site contains links to other Sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
We have no control over the contents of those Sites or resources.
Linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to our Site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our Site must not be framed on any other Site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Site other than the homepage.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to make any use of content on our Site other than that set out above, please contact us via the contact form on the website.
Via the contact form on http://www.jacksclubs.com/contact-us/
Thank you for visiting our Site.
Jack’s Clubs is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Informationyou give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our Site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our Site, subscribe to our service or search for a product and when you report a problem with our Site. The information you give us may include your name, date of birth, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, information related to third partypayment facilitators (such as Paypal and Skrill) and other information you give us.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our Site we may automatically collect the following information:
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. Specifically, we will
receivedinformation from Merchants about your usage of their websites. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- The information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products
andservices that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the registration form);
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may
usthis information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers, and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our Site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Jack’s Clubs or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
organisationsfor the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at contact form on the website.
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers, and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.